Historic firehouse condo. Original firehouse built in 1879. Connected River Parks lofts building was built in 1905. Owners can enter through main lobby or patio entrance. Great downtown view and access. Large private patio off Wacouta St with private entrance. Dramatic floor to ceiling windows/doors, 17' ceilings. Owners Suite loft overlooking the living room and window wall. Kitchen with pull-out drawers. Generous sized custom cabinets and closets. Deeded heated parking spot has an extra storage nook with locker is steps from door. Condo has convenient skyway access. Block from Mears Park & CENEX stadium, dog park. Check floor plan photos.